Pro Tips: Powder Perfection Prep
Every OPI Powder Perfection service should begin with proper prep. OPI has developed a systematic process that ensures nails are clean and free of debris and oil that can cause service breakdown. By following the OPI Powder Perfection Prep Step by Step, you can assure your clients have maximum wear of OPI Powder Perfection.
- Swiss Blue Liquid Hand Soap
- Swiss Hand Guard Antiseptic Handwash Gel Bond-Aid pH Balancing Agent
- Expert Touch Nail Wipe
- Expert Touch Lacquer Remover
- PusherPlus Multi-Use Pusher
- N.A.S. 99
- Dexterity Dual-Edge Nail Plate Cleaner AccuNip Professional Precision Nipper EDGE White 240 File
- FLEX 220/280 Buffer
Trim nails if needed and shape as desired with the EDGE White 240 File.
Use the Dexterity Dual-Edge Nail Plate Cleaner to remove excess non- living tissue.
Remove any hangnails and remaining non- living tissue with the AccuNip Professional Precision Nipper.
Lightly buff the nail surface with the 220-grit side of FLEX 220/280 Buffer.
Apply 1 coat of Bond-Aid pH Balancing Agent to each nail. Allow to dry.