Rainbow Nail Art by @hollyfalconenails
Make 'somewhere over the rainbow' every day, with this colorful nail art look from pro @hollyfalconenails. A symbol of hope, right now we're more than ready for a little lot of color in our lives.
Ready to get involved and try a multi-colored manicure? Holly's created a step by step guide to this statement swirling rainbow nail art look.
1. Apply one coat of Base Coat and a sheer neutral color. Holly is using Bubble Bath.
2. Using a striper brush or a thin nail art brush, lightly paint a wiggly line in Big Apple Red. Let dry. Repeat the step to even out thickets and perfect your curves.
3. Repeat using My Chihuahua Doesn’t Bite Anymore and Exotic Birds Don’t Tweet.
4. Continue applying wiggly lines using Tile Art to Warm Your Heart, Gelato on My Mind, and Do You Lilac It? Let dry.
5. After adding all colors, apply OPI Top Coat and let dry.
Follow along on our Instagram to see our featured shade of the rainbow and snap a pic of your nails in all the colors of the rainbow. Then, tag your pics with @opi and #ColorIsTheAnswer for a chance to be featured. #OPIObsessed? Sign up for emails to be the first to know about new collections and exclusive events.