White Nail Art Challenge for Pros
The final color in our healing rainbow is light -bright white, the shade of wholeness and completion. Bring the calm to your nails with this striking abstract nail art look from pro Amy Le, or create a look on your own to be a part of the challenge for a chance to be featured.
How to join the challenge:
1. Create a nail art look with your favorite white OPI shade.
1. Apply one coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds.
2. Apply two coats of OPI GelColor Do You Take Lei Away. Cure for 30 seconds.
3. Use OPI GelColor Alpine Snow to create dry brush swatches. Cure for 30 seconds.
4. Add 2 small lines of OPI GelColor Black Onyx to highlight the abstract design, then use a dotter tool to add various black dots around the nail. Cure for 30 seconds.
5. Apply gold transfer foil to highlight the design, and add one coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat to complete the look. Cure for 30 seconds.