Yellow Marble Nail Art Challenge
As we look to brighter, sunnier days ahead we turn to the healing power of color, specifically the beauty of yellow. A color of happiness, and optimism, of enlightenment and creativity, sunshine and summer, designed to bring us together.
A shade to brighten your world, we’re inviting you to create a marble look using this sunshine shades, so to kick us off, here’s some inspiration from pro @amyytran and info on how you can participate.
Here’s how to participate in the challenge:
1. Create a marble nail art look with your favorite yellow OPI shade.
Check out pro @amyytran’s look below to recreate or inspire your marble nail art look.
1. Apply one coat of Nail Envy as a base coat, then two coats of Alpine Snow.
2. Apply Alpine Snow, Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet, Don’t Tell a Sol, and Mod about You randomly on foil. Grab a thin brush and swirl the colors and pick up some of the new polish mix.
3. Place the brush on the nail to transfer colors and pick up more colors to create a marble look.
4. Let nails dry and apply Top Coat.
Follow along on our Instagram to see our featured shade of the week so you can snap a pic of your nails in all the colors of the rainbow. Then, tag your pics with @opi and #ColorIsTheAnswer for a chance to be featured.